Monday, June 11, 2007

glynis la talk radio






Hey, richard t harris, you have 0 messages, 0 are new.
June 11, 2007, 07:08:55 PM

News:

Hutchison Effect Online 2006
Hutchison Effect Discussion
Life Extension And Related Technologies
101fm los angeles k earth health talk radio « previous next »
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: 101fm los angeles k earth health talk radio (Read 35 times)
John Hutchison
Guest


101fm los angeles k earth health talk radio
« on: February 14, 2006, 02:32:39 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Valentine’s Day!



Hi, it is Glynis. I wanted to drop you a note to let you know you can hear me doing my own radio show on www.healthylife.net Today, I will be focusing on Love by the Numbers. If you want to talk to me on the show, just call 1800- 555-5453. I will be doing the show from 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. PST. Start calling at about 10:55 a.m. If the line is busy, just hang up and try again. You can listen to the show by logging onto www.healthylife.net and clicking on the Listen Live button.



If you live in Los Angeles, you can also hear me K-Earth 101 FM on your dial. I Will be talking from 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. PST. I hope you can catch it!



If you do not reach me on Valentine’s day, then email me at Glynismcc@aol.com with your name and phone number. Also state what your love Numerology question is, and I will see if I can get you on air with me the following day with The Leeza At Night radio show or the following Tuesday. I will be doing this www.healthylife.net radio show every Tuesday until at least April. Be sure to tune in! I am definitely doing this show for my Newsletter Subscribers. I want to help as many of you as I possible can.



Cheers!

Glynis McCants

www.numberslady.com





===========================================================
Please do not reply to this email. Send all inquiries to glynis@glynishasyournumber.com.

To Unsubscribe from the Numbers Lady Mailing List, go to:
http://www.glynishasyournumber.com/remove.cfm?email=heffect%40infinet%2Enet&listID=4



Report to moderator Logged



Pages: [1]


« previous next »

Jump to: Please select a destination: ----------------------------- Hutchison Effect Discussion ----------------------------- => The Philadelphia Experiment Recreated => The Hutchison Effect => The Ark Of The Covenant Revealed => Crystal Power Converter Technology => John Hutchison in the Media => Life Extension And Related Technologies ----------------------------- General ----------------------------- => News => General Discussion => Anything Goes => Funny Stuff => Websites and Links => For Kids and Hobbits => Introduce Yourself ----------------------------- Science and Physics ----------------------------- => Paranormal Research => Theories => Levitation, Antigravity, Gravity Shielding ----------------------------- Hands On ----------------------------- => Gadgets and Gizmos => Machining ----------------------------- John's Personal Stuff ----------------------------- => John's Estate Sale => John's Romantic Rants => Roast John



Hutchison Effect Online 2006 | Powered by SMF 1.0.5.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.

Labels: ,