Monday, June 11, 2007

sandy fox and lex post from forum

john hutchison
Guest


SANDY FOX AND HUSBAND LEX ; MAGICAL HEALING WATER
« on: February 24, 2006, 02:52:23 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi John,
How are you? I wanted to share some fantastic news! My husband Lex and I started a bottled water company. please see http://www.H2Omwater.com we have been getting a lot of press and even got a call from the National post in Toronto.
We have been working on this project for about 2 years and launched on World Sound Healing Day-Feb 14th. We are in a few stores in southern california and are looking into national then world wide distribution.
If you send me your adress I will send you a gift pack.


Hope you are well!
Many blessings to you and yours .And, keep up the good work!!!

love & gratitude,
Sandy

Labels: ,