Monday, June 11, 2007

FORUM POSTS

News:

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1 General / General Discussion / Re: Banned on: April 06, 2006, 11:36:23 PM
Aww..I can't stay away too long..I hafta come back and liven this joint up..
I got a few entertaining emails from whats her name..they were almost funny, but as usual she went on and on about the same old crap..so it became dull...
But one had real potential..I actually laughed a bit.


2 General / General Discussion / Re: Banned on: April 06, 2006, 10:32:03 PM
I trust 106 completely..i can't believe John would/could be influenced by some idiot just out of the blue...
Johnny you trust 106 ..don't you?


3 General / General Discussion / Re: hi cynthia iam up here on: March 09, 2006, 04:23:21 PM
Hi Johnny!..
You cutie patooty


4 General / General Discussion / Re: hi cynthia iam up here on: March 07, 2006, 05:46:53 PM
Johnny,
I'm tired of having so much energy!!...LOL!.



5 General / General Discussion / Re: hi cynthia iam up here on: March 07, 2006, 08:01:46 AM
I'm feeling great !..
I started taking some vitamins and stuff..I have loads of energy the last day...I hope it continues!!


6 General / General Discussion / Re: hi cynthia iam up here on: March 06, 2006, 04:06:25 AM
I'm better now ..first cold in forever..
But so much better..you must have sent me lots and lots of healing thoughts.


7 General / General Discussion / Re: VALENTINES DAY 2006 on: March 03, 2006, 07:43:27 AM
Whats wrong with page two ?
Yikes.. anyone have a good remedy for feeling like crap ?


8 General / General Discussion / Re: Downloading Music on: February 21, 2006, 12:05:00 PM
Eh..
put me in prison...



9 General / Introduce Yourself / Re: I am Mark Pumphrey on: February 21, 2006, 11:41:27 AM
Welcome bit o' nut!
You've come to the right place


10 General / General Discussion / Downloading Music on: February 21, 2006, 05:17:08 AM
I'm on a music downloading kick..Limewire is my current bitch and I'm abusing the heck outta it.
My favorite song in the whole world is
She's a woman in love - Tom Petty
Whats your fave?


11 Hutchison Effect Discussion / Life Extension And Related Technologies / Re: Another must read on: February 21, 2006, 04:30:56 AM
It just never occurs to me to look anywhere but to myself for answers .
I'm too practical i think.
But i know I dont want some overpriced "guru" telling me how to feel


12 Hutchison Effect Discussion / Life Extension And Related Technologies / Re: Another must read on: February 20, 2006, 07:44:58 PM
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa...
oh goodness i adore you 106


13 General / Introduce Yourself / Re: LightHeartedness on: February 15, 2006, 01:35:21 PM
Aww mike ..you did wonderfully..



14 General / Introduce Yourself / LightHeartedness on: February 15, 2006, 04:35:58 AM
Hi all,
I'm Cynthia..i live in Puerto Rico.
I don't see angels or auras, I'm a practicing Catholic
I'm a mother , grandmother , and devoted daughter to my wonderful mother.
I like to laugh and have easy-going fun...
I'm not mean spirited , but I can be ill tempered ..sometimes.
The only people that can hurt me are people that I care about..
I pay no attention to the foul , crude things that are sometimes posted here..when I'm bored I will banter back and forth..but usually that just bores me further, cause that person hasn't had an original thought since 2 forums ago.
I've grown fond of several people from this forum.

106 is like my child, although we're not that far apart in age..but i would walk on hot coals to protect him..I dont agree with some of the new agey stuff, but differences are good ..why have friends if they're just going to be clones of yourself ?
This is a bit about me ..
Tell me about you?



15 Hutchison Effect Discussion / The Hutchison Effect / Re: New Discovery on: February 14, 2006, 07:55:11 PM
Exactly..
John, dont let the bastards get you down.
Of all the many things about you I love ..the one thing that stands out the most is how positive you always are.
Everything is going to be beyond wonderful..I'll be there soon and we'll have a fabulous life with a lot of happiness..
I'll protect you baby.


Pages: [1]




Hutchison Effect Online 2006 | Powered by SMF 1.0.5.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.

Labels: ,