Sunday, January 28, 2007

MY TV SHOWS ARE AIRING WORLD WIDE LOTS OF EMAILS AND MARRIAGE PROPOSALS I GET PHONE CALLS

I NEVER PICK UP MY PHONEUNLESS I KNOW WHO BUT DUREING THE NIGHT I GET PHONE CALLS FROM RUSSIAN WOMAN AS I LISTEN TO THE MESSAGES THEY LOVE MY STRUCTER IS HOW ITS WORDED THESE PHOTOS ARE BUT A FEW OF MANY I POST HERE PLUS A LETTER I DO NEED A MANAGER AND A LADY I CAN MARRY I HOPE SHE KNOWS THAT THE LADY I THINK ABOUT BUT AGAIN MILDLY FLATTERD AS I ADORE WOMAN FEMALE ENERGY II WAS BROUGHT UP OK I FEEL WITH HIGHLY RESPECTS TO LADYIES BUT RUSSIA IS NOT THE ONLY COUNTRY IAM TO EMBARRESD TO POST




Купим Джип, Мицубиси, Тайота, Пежо, Ауди, Ситроен, Ниссан, Мерседес, Фольксваген, Бмв и другие иномарки. В любом состоянии, можно битые, а так же в хорошем состоянии требующие срочной продажи.
Покупаем по максимальной цене в день обращения.

Тел: 763^59=46, 799"78--70 Hi my John!
I write You letter, and I smile. I so complacent. All time I think from You and I can not concentrate my attention a cue to that else.
I never thought that commission high-hat such unusual questions.
They have asked about my sexual life, they have asked abou t children, about work, about patriotism, about my attitude to other country, about my acquaintance and understanding event, which happened in the world and in other country, about my religion and faith. I have said on the whole my lifes in detail. I spoke on all fair, as this - really. To I have said that my answers are unexpected, and as a rule pretenders do not answer such questions so directly and openly. They did not get accustomed to hear such answers, but their said that to hear sincere and truthful answers much more pleasantly than word, which arrive not from heart and reasons. My heart so enxiety, I can not work.
I simply want be met You. I already see us together, and I absorb the daydreams. I want to build with You ship to sail under sail in boundless ocean. I want be met with You dawning and accompany the sundown. We shall look in the night on stars, we shall wake complacent daytime to sun.
Impossible wait, when your daydream will fall to You from the sky.
Necessary to go in daydream. Necessary to clean and build the road directly. If in heart there is faith and daydream if in heart there - a love and hope, necessary to reach the daydreams heaven and earth. I always go in daydream. I do not sit on place. In my lifes was much little light moments. On this I overpunch to do all this my daydreams were realized. I understand that now this - only daydreams. But these daydreams decorate my life. I hope that your also.
I must finish my letter. I shall wait your letter anxiously and with warm word for me.
With the best wish and with a million of kisses Your Olya.

P.S:Write to me your nearest airport.

Labels: ,