Wednesday, August 05, 2009

THEY PROMISE WHAT ??????

From:
"Tracey Boyd"
View contact details
To:
johnkh25@yahoo.com
Yeah, I'm thinking along the lines of "A beautiful mind". Obviously a very different story from yours but along the same lines. I've laid out a business prospectus to Ken and once he has agreed or not agreed, we will present it to you. I do however, want you to keep all this stuff to yourself and not be talking about it on myspace. We need to get things in motion first. Anyway, I think I've got a great writer for a feature. Look him up at michaelgrais.com. He is one of my best friends and may do this on spec for us. Thank you for your thoughts on my flu. I am simply left with a cough and some snot right now. If I didn't bloody well smoke, that would be gone as well. So I am well on mend after a week in bed. It did however, give me plenty of time to think about our little (or rather big) venture. I can't wait to sit down with you and go over some ideas.

Cheers,

T
On Nov 29, 2008, at 9:35 PM, john hutchison wrote:

> wow ken was telling me what you are planing re movei i always wanted this some attemps have been made ; i look forward to seeing you next week i got a site www.myspaces.com/johnkhutchison we interact in there hope your flu is gone cheers john
>
> --- On Wed, 11/26/08, Tracey Boyd wrote:
>
> From: Tracey Boyd
> Subject: Re: !Q
> To: johnkh25@yahoo.com
> Cc: kenfrost@telus.blackberry.net
> Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 9:17 PM
>
> Hey Dude!
>
> We'll get you to LA. We just have to do a little work first! For the moment, put Ken and I down as your Managers/Agents. The "Producer" title will be on a project by project basis. Okay! What is going on at the Beverly Hilton? What is it for etc.? Fill me in. I am still trying to kick this thing. Big Drag but I'll shake it!
>
> Cheers to all,
>
> T
> On Nov 25, 2008, at 10:13 PM, john hutchison wrote:
>
>>
>> ok i understand that iiam always loaded up with vitamins and stuff i had it also not fun at all iam finding my older tv shows airing all over eruope japan india china soveit union al;so i found lots of papers in regards to what i have done robert drake will be involved in the big event at the dec2 beverly hilton hotel i should as to get clear on this in my draft are you my agent or producer ? your title would help in me formateing the whatever papers re your permission and kens i see my situation as world famuos but broke as heck wishing to relocate to los angeles lol leet meknow you wisdoms cheers john and get well ok
>> --- On Tue, 11/25/08, Tracey Boyd wrote:
>>
>> From: Tracey Boyd
>> Subject: !Q
>> To: johnkh25@yahoo.com
>> Cc: "Ken Frost"
>> Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 12:45 PM
>>
>> That would be great John. Then I can get rolling. We'll talk about what happens first later this week. My cold is not a cold at all but pnumonia. What gives! I'm sick as a bloody dog. Oh well, staying in bed for a bit.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> T
>> On Nov 24, 2008, at 11:14 PM, john hutchison wrote:
>>
>>> ok cool ill draft up something for sure how is your cold ????/ cheers john
>>>
>>> --- On Mon, 11/24/08, Tracey Boyd wrote:
>>>
>>> From: Tracey Boyd
>>> Subject:
>>> To: johnkh25@yahoo.com
>>> Cc: "Ken Frost"
>>> Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 12:58 PM
>>>
>>> Hi John,
>>>
>>> Still waiting for a letter from you giving Ken and I permission to represent you.
>>>
>>> T
>>>
>>> Tracey Boyd
>>> tboyd@binghamholdings.com
>>>
>>> Confidentiality Warning:
>>> This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not
>>> waive any related rights and obligations. It is intended for the named
>>> recipient(s) only. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the
>>> information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.
>>> If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or
>>> otherwise) immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make
>>> copies
>>>
>>>
>>
>> Tracey Boyd
>> tboyd@binghamholdings.com
>>
>> Confidentiality Warning:
>> This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not
>> waive any related rights and obligations. It is intended for the named
>> recipient(s) only. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the
>> information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.
>> If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or
>> otherwise) immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make
>> copies
>>
>>
>
> Tracey Boyd
> tboyd@binghamholdings.com
>
> Confidentiality Warning:
> This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not
> waive any related rights and obligations. It is intended for the named
> recipient(s) only. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the
> information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.
> If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or
> otherwise) immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make
> copies
>
>

Tracey Boyd
tboyd@binghamholdings.com

Confidentiality Warning:
This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not
waive any related rights and obligations. It is intended for the named
recipient(s) only. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the
information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.
If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or
otherwise) immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make
copies

Go




Copyright © 1994-2009 Yahoo! Canada Co. All rights reserved.Terms of Service - Guidelines

NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.

To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy

Labels: , , ,