Monday, March 17, 2008

vote for me on paris hilton fun site illvote for you lol

MySpace.comPrivacy | Help | SignOut
People MySpace Web Music Video Home | Browse | Search | Invite | Film | Mail | Blogs | Favorites | Forum | Groups | Events | MySpaceTV | Music | Comedy | Classifieds
Confirm Blog Posting

Here is the display of your blog posting. Click the button below to confirm and post.

VOTE FOR A HOBBIT LOL 3 RADIO SHOWS
http://parisbff.com/people/johnhutchison vote lol ;;;;;;;;Yes, please, send the letter. Can we do 9:30pm EST your time tomorrow night? A half hour.


Richard
NewsTalk 1010 CFRB
ASTRAL MEDIA RADIO GROUP
2 St. Clair Ave., West
2nd Floor
Toronto, Canada
416.323.7412
John,

Are you free for two hours Thursday night March 20th from 11:00pm to
1:00am central time?


Mike Chambers


Quoting johnhutchison :

> hi anytime 604 524 4875 ssend me email if line is busy cheers john
> ----- Original Message ----- From:
> To: "
> Cc: "johnhutchison" ;
> Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 7:44 AM
> Subject: Re: The story you want to find out about
>
>
>
> Well heck yes I want to know more. I would love to have John on my
> show. I do a late night show called the Midnight Rider that runs from
> 11:00pm to 1:00am central time weeknights. I also do an afternoon show
> called TNR Live that is on from 4:00pm til 6:00pm central weekdays.
> Pick a day and a time. I would love to know more. Tesla’s work and his
> emphasis on resonance has always fascinated me.
>
> I can be reached at 405-343-2299.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike Chambers

John,

Currently, we have a last minute slot open on March 26th. If this is a
problem we also have openings for April 10th and the 23rd.


Please let me know if one of these dates will be good for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.


Selene

On 7:39:50 pm 03/15/08 "johnhutchison" wrote:
> ok thank you and rex!!!! iam available of course anytime 604 524
> 4875 iam well trained in radio please send confirm email latest news
> is our network tv show with my agent and friends


Hello, my name is Jimmy Baxter the head producer of Paranormal
> > Radio. I like what I have seen! I am going to forward this over to
> > our guest schedule producer and see if we can set up a date for
> > some Air Time on this. I am sure we can find you a date to be on
> > and look forward to it! Please contact selene@wprtradio and she
> > will schedule a program date. Thank
> > you for the information!
> >
> >
> >





Note: do NOT click the "back" button on your browser.

About | FAQ | Terms | New Privacy | Safety Tips | Contact MySpace | Advertise | MySpace International | MySpace Latino

©2003-2008 MySpace.com. All Rights Reserved.

Labels: , , , ,