Sunday, June 03, 2007

FAV POSTS FROM OLD FORUM


Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2007, 05:56:53 PM

News:

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
136 General / General Discussion / Curious/Aurelle on: May 29, 2006, 07:18:23 PM
I may be totally wrong , but I'm being stalked a bit on my blog by a person calling themself curious?? and I think it's Aurelle..and I also think this curious may be aurelle..
I swear..she's so pitiful..she was posting a picture of a 20 year old model from texas and pretending to be her...
But you could tell by the way she talked ..she's so crude and nasty..
It's really a sad life she has...always being someone else..because no one wants the real her.



137 General / General Discussion / Blogs on: May 28, 2006, 11:36:25 PM
I have a blog..and because of obvious reasons I will NOT be posting the link here..
but
I like it ..Most days I just post stupid crap..
But its fun, and I get to express myself without giving a crap what people think..
does anyone else here have a blog ?


138 General / Introduce Yourself / Re: IAM JOHN HUTCHISON THE MAIN NUT SOUR GRAPES on: May 28, 2006, 11:19:04 PM
Thank you!..
Love the photo btw!


139 General / Introduce Yourself / Re: IAM JOHN HUTCHISON THE MAIN NUT SOUR GRAPES on: May 28, 2006, 09:57:58 PM
There's nothing wrong with being fallible, being human.
And don't let anyone make you feel bad because you're not what they consider perfect.
You are a sweet loving man, you're so innocent in so many ways..and thats great!..thats part of your charm.
People like Auerille ( I can never spell that name ..it's like a made up lap dancer name)
But people like her always look at people faults..she takes our flaws and tries to make us feel like total shit for just being human!
Ignore all that..
ignore her and people like her..
In the words of some wise english dude..

( Eric Idle..Monty Python)


Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

So always look on the bright side of death
Just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the right side of life...
(Come on guys, cheer up!)
Always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the bright side of life...
(Worse things happen at sea, you know.)
Always look on the bright side of life...
(I mean - what have you got to lose?)
(You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.
What have you lost? Nothing!)
Always look on the right side of life...




140 General / Introduce Yourself / Re: Bad Penny on: May 27, 2006, 03:33:23 PM
Not many people post here huh?
i miss the old days before the crazy chick got out of control


141 General / General Discussion / Re: incomeing ranting heavy stuff take cover on: May 27, 2006, 10:33:53 AM
You know ..I thought she was very bright ..I was a bit afraid of her..
But after reading the same stuff over and over and over..
She's not so smart..



142 General / Introduce Yourself / Re: Bad Penny on: May 26, 2006, 04:26:52 PM
I'm going to be in San Diego in august ..where is everyone located ?


143 General / Introduce Yourself / Re: Bad Penny on: May 25, 2006, 08:44:53 AM
Well, what has everyone been up to ?
I went snorkeling in culebra last week ..it was fabulous!..
Sunburn is all healed up now..thank god!..
I'm so fair skinned, and my sunscreen failed me miserably !


144 General / Introduce Yourself / Bad Penny on: May 24, 2006, 02:40:42 PM
I think a lot of ya'll know me ..how can i stay away?


Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]



1 Hour 1 Day 1 Week 1 Month Forever
Login with username, password and session length

Hutchison Effect Online 2006 | Powered by SMF 1.0.5.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2007, 05:58:19 PM

News:

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
121 General / General Discussion / Ever see how to suceed in bid'ness without really trying on: June 08, 2006, 12:12:51 PM
anyone ever see this movie ?
..http://www.theatrehistory.com/american/musical018.html


Am I Hedy?


122 General / General Discussion / Feel My MIGHTY POW'R!!!! on: June 08, 2006, 11:03:24 AM
No really ..any cool super powers that go along with the title ?
I want the one where I can control the size of my ass with massive cherry twizzler eating.


123 General / General Discussion / Re: Stealth Wings on: June 07, 2006, 12:00:16 AM
you're so funny!



124 General / General Discussion / Re: Stealth Wings on: June 06, 2006, 11:32:09 PM
That is the goofiest thing I've ever seen!


125 General / General Discussion / Re: depresiion on: June 05, 2006, 11:21:45 PM
xmen ..it was okay ..good even ..
I did see the da vinci code..it sucked!
the book was just okay ..,so i should have known better


126 General / General Discussion / Re: depresiion on: June 05, 2006, 11:03:26 PM
The movie was pretty good ..not enough mystique too much storm


127 General / General Discussion / Re: depresiion on: June 05, 2006, 03:55:01 PM
Oh johnny..everythings gonna be just fine ..
And Of course Art bell feels great..he has a new 20 something year old asian wife!
silly goose..



128 General / Introduce Yourself / Re: How do you do it? on: June 05, 2006, 03:50:29 PM
Boris!!
Good to have you back!..



129 General / Introduce Yourself / Re: Bad Penny on: June 04, 2006, 11:28:40 PM
i will admit to getting a bit bored and "playing w/ Aurelelle..
Big mistake..
I'll make sure to totally ignore her from now on.


130 General / General Discussion / Re: GEE I WANDER WHO SINGED ME UP ON SITES on: June 04, 2006, 09:37:30 AM
I got signed up at a place or two myself..
I'm fatslut though .( they go straight to a delete folder..i don't bother or worry)
Wow ..A certain someone is reverting to teenage pranks now..



131 General / Introduce Yourself / Re: IAM JOHN HUTCHISON THE MAIN NUT SOUR GRAPES on: June 02, 2006, 08:55:12 AM
Whenever they finish that thing , I might make myself go on it ..
( after a bunch of xanax)
But doesn't it look so fabulous? I want to play tourist for a few months..just go see all the things i read about when i was a kid.



132 General / Introduce Yourself / Re: IAM JOHN HUTCHISON THE MAIN NUT SOUR GRAPES on: June 01, 2006, 09:18:36 AM
anyone hear about the glass overlook they're building on the grand canyon?
Sounds scary!


133 General / Introduce Yourself / Re: IAM JOHN HUTCHISON THE MAIN NUT SOUR GRAPES on: May 31, 2006, 09:39:51 AM
we will !..I'm gonna force 106 to take a road trip with me ..we'll come kidnap you and go see some stuff..
maybe we'll get abducted by aliens!..
I wouldnt mind it as long as i have someone else with me ..i think..( and NO anal probes!)


134 General / Introduce Yourself / Re: Bad Penny on: May 31, 2006, 09:36:33 AM
Aww..vmike it's so great to see you!..
remote viewing ? I'm not sure i believe in that ..let me know how it goes..remote view and tell me if I'll ever get rid of a certain old woman that has no life of her own ..
I'm being stalked on my own blog..jesus , aurelle is exhausting!


135 General / General Discussion / Re: Curious/Aurelle on: May 29, 2006, 10:37:44 PM
I'm totally wrong..
thanks 106


Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10



1 Hour 1 Day 1 Week 1 Month Forever
Login with username, password and session length

Hutchison Effect Online 2006 | Powered by SMF 1.0.5.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.

Labels: , ,