Saturday, June 23, 2007

email info

To: johnkh25@yahoo.com
Subject: Fw:

Cody Mayo wrote:

> Dear Mr. Hutchinson,
>
> I have reviewed your website and frankly, I'm at a loss for words. You are
on
> the brink of something extraordinary here. I'm sure you are familiar with
> Telsa and Einsteins' experimentation with the frieghtors. Do you believe
that
> The Hutchinson Effect has any relation to that? Well, I don't mean to waste
> your time any longer than I already have, so I'll get to the point.
> If you need any funding, I will be happy to contribute what I can to your
lab.
> This technology has potential, and I would love to see what can be done with
> it. Just reply with a dollar amount, and I will try to accomadate that as
much
> possible.
> Sincerely,
> Jon Oppenheimer
> CEO Tinstar Institutes
>
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

Labels: ,