Wednesday, November 01, 2006

THE ART OF LOVE START 1 OF 30


 Well going into this a bit deeper being empathic involves a sympathetic psychological as well as spiritual or parapsychological event where is possible to literally mind meld a 4 dimensional construct of passion ok my main ex I could actually see her visions or what she saw in veinna while I was in new Westminster we empathed a lot and felt our souls pass between us this got very interesting as scared the postal workers on 12 street 7 -11 I sensed my ex was or needed something and it worked both ways ; I would walk into the store and as I did the fax machine came on and it was her so often this happened I consulted with parapsycholist jack houck who wrote me a letter about it he knew me as well as my ex the dreams where amazeing between use to actual orgasms I kept a diary and as it was day in Vienna it was my night time our passion was a magical theme don’t forget we where together since 2000 we met in 1988 ; again go back and read reasons why we left one another but on friendy terms ; there more to this empathic event that if I told you its truly unbelievable the same happeed in other relationships and again iam getting dreams but will not talk about it again this is very rought way of telling this so to continue WHEN LOVERS . WITH LEGS STRETCHED RIGID AND FEET CARESSING FEET . MAKE LOVE TO THERE HEARTS DESIRE TANTRA SCOLARS CALL IT SAMPADA EQUAL FEET AND AGREE IT’S A WAY TO ECSTASY LOVES NOOSE IF ENCIRCULING AND TRAPPING HER LEGS WITH YOURS YOU GRIP SO HARD SHE CYRIES OUT IN PAIN ITS CALED LOVES NOOSE A DEVICE MOST CHERISHED BY THE LADYIES SEATED MOUTH TO MOUTH ARM AGAINST ARMS THIGHS AGAINST THIGHTS THIS IS KAURMA THE TORTOISE IF THE LOVERS THIGHS STILL JOINED ARE RAISED THESE ARE A FEW SAMPLES OF KAMA SUTRA WHILE I LIKE
TANTRA HEY WHY NOT MENTION THIS ON THE FORUM LIFE IS INDEED LIFE I WISH
TO MENTION THIS SPECIAL PART OF ME ONLY MY EXS KNOW MY REAL SELF

Labels: ,