Wednesday, September 13, 2006

NEW MOVEI COMEING OUT

John
go to www.poltergeistmachine.com and view the web-site for the film starring John Hutchison (you) and Nikola Tesla...
we have a release date of Oct 31st... keep your fingers crossed... this is as close as I've ever gotten to getting this film out!!!!
PLEASE E-MAIL EVERYONE YOU CAN AND TELL THEM TO GO TO THE FILMS WEB-SITE... Also I'd like any media people's #'s you can give me like Art Bell or Gentile or whoever. I'd like to let them know about the film and see if i can't get it promoted with them as well...
Finally your story is going to get told the way I see it... From the inside.
Until soon my friend..
miss you!!!!!!!
jim cherry
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com

Labels: ,