Sunday, July 03, 2011

pentagon

WAITING ON THE EDGE OF FOREVER MY LIFE IN SEARCH OF A SOULMATE LOVE ROMANCES PLUS HELPING FRIENDS AND ALSO A NOTE BOOK I WAS TOLD TO KEEP A NOTEBOOK OR TAPE RECORDER I GOT 5 BLOGS JOINED TOGETHER I SEE ALL OF US AS EQUALS IN LIFE I HAVE MANY FRIENDS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND VEIW EACH PERSON AS SPECIAL SO INDEED I ENCOURAGE THEM TO WRITE OR I POST THEM I ALSO POST INFO ON MACHINES AND SCIENCES HEALTH LIFE EXSTENSTION AND LOVE I WALK ONLY A PATH WITH LOVE Monday, October 02, 2006 INTERESTING WORK OPTIONS John -- Do not forward or I will seriously kick your ass...I've been drinking beer, so I'm being more honest than usual. Jesus, breaking my own rules... NGEO is National Geographic. "XXXXX" is OSD - and the "aerospace exec" I told you about is actually is Paul's boss -- an undersecretary of defense. Not sure which one... They've been pushing BPP (and your work) into the Pentagon for about 2+ years now - the Pentagon presentation I told you about was their biggest push. Remember - standing ovation? That was CIA, DIA, NRO, USAF, and a few others....about 400 officers in a joint briefing, at least that's what I was told. They've been fighting on behalf of your research like crazy for the last couple of years, mostly because of the footage that we put together. They want to fund you. GXXXX doesn't (he would, but doesn't have the budget). If they fund you, it will be pure science, not weaponized.. PXXX is a believer, but his boss is still skeptical - that's why I need to get solid footage with HZXXX. If I can get that, you'll have somebody really valuable at your place in the very near future. THAT is the reason that I've been bugging you so much lately -- you're amazingly close. Closer than John Alexander, who was a Lt. Colonel. Right now we're at the undersecretary of Defense, and I know that Rumsfeld has looked at your work also. If we can put together a couple of hours of solid footage, then we're set. Then you'll have a lab, and I'll quit pestering you. BTW - If it matters, the "funders" that I told you about are Army Intelligence out of Ft. Meade (NSA). They showed up about 6 months ago. Mostly their interest is having me cover aXXXXXXX conferences, but my handler is friends with PXX, so part of our deal was letting me cover XXXresearch without being censored. (I didn't ask about UFO's, and I have no clue about anything else). XXXX -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: john hutchison [mailto:heffect@infinet.net] Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 12:40 AM To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Subject: RE: XXXX and I coming over..? Hi tim what is ngeo ?? what does lisa want ?? she can have it as it leads to good things in the long term I got it here -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2006 2:31 PM To: 'john hutchXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Subject: RE: XXXXXXand I coming over..? HI John -- Are you going to be home tomorrow? We'd like to give it at least a shot then. I know that you're frustrated - I'm not in any better position than you are. I'm doingXXXXXXXX on the weekends just to help pay the bills, which are escalating out of control. Nobody in my audience gives a shit: I sent out some funding requests last month and got back nothing. It's generalized apathy on a massive-scale -- at least in your case you can pull up stakes and find someplace to go. Lisa's not going to be able to help - Coast and NGEO want the footage for their audience, and that's it. In my case, I don't want your existing footage, but I'd like to shoot some of my own for the Air Force guys. If I can take them footage of the effect plus my first-hand word that it happened when I was there, then I think they'll fund you like they promised to. Also,XXXXXXfrom the STAIF Conference also wants to visit in the next couple of weeks, and he knows a bunch of aerospace-industry execs that can help...he was talking about bringing one of them with him. I've been trying to get you funding for a long time - since we visited last year. I keep getting told that everybody loves your work, but they're nervous about putting money into it without solid confirmation that it's a real effect. That's why I need to be there (otherwise I could just stay home & take XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX If we can get you funding, I still won't get anything out of it, but at least it will be a way to help a friend pay his bills, and it may even lead you into funding for a research lab. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX can pay for XXXXX, Arizona where they're going to put this thing together. It's going to take setting up the XXXX first to make it financially practical, but that's the best they can do. I'm telling you buddy, nobody has cash at the moment, which is why the Air Force & aerospace industry is such a compelling opportunity - at present, they're the only game in town. Anyhow, let us drop by tomorrow afternoon -- if nothing else, we can get your worries on tape, and maybe that'll help the situation. If you want to fire up the equipment, maybe we can capture some footage, and I can use that to strong-arm the USAF guys, and XXXwill use it to sell his aerospace-exec on a trip up to your place. XXXX -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: john hutchison [mailto:heffect@infinet.net] Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2006 1:47 PM To: 'XXXXXXXXXXXXX Cc: XXXXX Subject: REXXXXXX and I coming over..? Hi guys lisa is on standby this stuff is for the originators as well as XXX tv I think I indicated that in my email unless you guys want to ship XXXXX is getting results with his XXX hes my student of many who is willing to learn this stuff iam calling it a wrap and getting out of here plus theres already a number of complaints DO I CARE NO cheers john -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: HXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2006 10:01 AM To: john hutchison Subject: XXXand I coming over..? Hi John... I just got off the phone with XX who called me as he and I would be very interested in coming over with both our video cameras to capture as much as possible while your up and running. If tomorrow is convenient, XXXXXX could be up fromXXXXX by 11 or noon and we could position the two cameras for best results should something happen. And as a side benefit, I also think it just might be a good opportunity to get you back on Coast as XXXXX and I could put together a good synopsis of what you're doing and then we could suggest to Coast that they have you back on (if your interested in that)? XXXXX will also be in touch with you and I'll try calling you a little later when I'm in New West as my son and I will be working out at the Canada Games pool todayXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Report to moderator 209.17.145.97 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- JOHN KENNETH HUTCHISON LOVE BEACHS I WILL NOT GROW UP; ONLY IN EMERGENTCYS!OFF SOUTH MAY THE WIND BE AT OUR BACKS !ON THE EDGE OF FOREVER AND A DAY; I WILL SEE YOU SOON ; HIDDEN MESSAGES PERHAPS;YET WE ARE ALL SPECIAL AND DONT FORGET IT SEE YOU ON THE BEACH AT DUSK SOMEWHERE Pages: [1] « previous next » Jump to: Labels: http://www.myspace.com/johnkhutchison, john kenneth hutchison posted by John Hutchison at 10:37 PM Links to this post: <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkSnippet$> posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$> Create a Link << Home About Me Name: John Hutchison Location: CANADA, CANADA, Canada GET TO KNOW ME THREW THESE 150 BLOGS View my complete profile Previous Posts NEW FILM treasures 106 and laura off to the white house millanyangle my friend paul from the usa brilliant... race to space party time after time my and yours cyberstalker threats scenes TRUE SUPPORT THANKS LETTERS ARE FUN ACTRESES FRIENDS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Labels: