Tuesday, November 04, 2008

ACE BAKER THE DRAMA QUEEN AND MANIPULATOR

IN THIS POST ILL PUT IN MY OPINIONS THESE ARE THE TACTICS OF MY NEW CYBER STALKER LIKE OLD SCARYELLA DOES THE SAME KIND OF DRAMATIC FLAMEING NONSENSE AS I PREDICTED IN THIS TEST HERES HIS COME BACK FROM MY POST ON BLOGGER ACE WRITES John Kenneth Huchison, of New Westminster, British Columbia, has compounded his scientific fraud by issuing death threats against me.NOT TRUE THE TESTS WHERE DONE ACE NEVER SHOWED UP FOR NOV 1 Though his childish writing style (all caps, no punctuation)WHO CARES I DONT THIS IS A DISCREDIT TACTIC often leaves room for interpretation, there is no doubt in this instance. ACE IS KNOWN AS MENTALY ILL


Hutchison is now claiming to have "SIGNED SEVERAL CONTRACTS" with regard to my $100,000 Hutchison Effect Challenge.YES I HAVE This is simply false.YOUR FALSE AND NEED HELP I have offered a written contract to Hutchison via email, yet nothing has been signed. No demonstration date was ever agreed to, nor have I ever agreed to pay Hutchison $5000 for a failed attempt,YES YOU WANTED TO LAST YEAR as he demands. If Hutchison ever fails to levitate a steel wrench in my presence, I intend to pay him zero.SILLY NONSCIENTIFIC JIBBERISH


Hutchison has now produced a new video showing a classic H-Effect wrench flying upwards off of a table. YES FANTASTIC FOR THE CNN NEW WHO WILL BE INTERVEIWING YOU

This evidently quells the Peter von Puttkamer ploy. Puttkamer, who allegedly handles distribution of Hutchison's videos, had recently claimed that Hutchison's effect was not working "as strongly" as it once had.NONSENSE In any event, Hutchison now says I "NEVER SHOWED UP" and implies he successfully levitated a wrench, and that I "DID NOT PAY" him. YOU NEVER SHOWED UP


Correctly understanding that I have no intention to pay him, unless and until he demonstrates levitation in my presence, Hutchison goes for the scare tactic.ROLF A TYPICAL PSYCHO SKEPTIC MANIPULATION ACTION He first warns about "IDIOT AEIRRIEL LOUISE SERBAN MASTER CYBER STALKER FOUND DEAD IN BURNSVILLE". YES PHONE BURNVILLE FBI SHES IN THEIRE CASE RECORDS POLICE RECORDS MAY JOHNSON OF PARAMOUNT MOTION PICTURES JUDGE JUDY TV SHOW AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS SHE WAS A SHUT IN AND LIVED HER WORLD THREW THE INTERNET SHE DIED FROM OLD AGE


Then Hutchison comes right out and threatens murder:

"ACE YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE WITH MY TRADITION OF 17 CENTURY DUELS"

and

"LEGAL WORK WILL BE DONE TO ALLOW US TO DUEL BUT WE WILL HAVE OUR DUEL"SOUNDS LIKE FUN I SEE NO PROBLEMS WITH LEGALEES AND LEGAL WAYS TO SETTLE A DISPUTE



Earlier this year, when I first outed John Hutchison as a provable scientific fraud, he similarly threatened me with "FISTS AND WEAPONS".REALY AGAIN DEALING WITH COWARDS AND A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU WE SHOULD LEGALY INVOKE TRADITIONAL DUELLING OR IAM SUEING YOU FOR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTOR


For the record, I am threatened by John Hutchison.NO LITTLE MAN YOU .... I believe Hutchison is threatening me with murder, or attempted murder,LOL YOUR TRUE MENTAL DISORDER COMES OUT HERE IN THIS STATEMENT ACE... for the purpose of scaring me into calling off my challenge.YOUR CHALLENGE WAS MET DEALT WITH YOU DID NOT WANT TO COME It won't work. What Hutchison may not know is that I am physically incapable of experiencing fear, owing to some bizarre nerve damage. NOT REALY YOUR SAYING YOUR PSYCHOTIC AND ALSO PSYCHOPATHLOGICAL PATTERNS IF TRUE THEN HIGH SUSPICION IS ON YOU AS A PRIME SERIAL POSSABLE KILLER WORTHY OF INFORMING THE FBI OF YOUR PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE




The $100,000 Hutchison Effect Challenge

This agreement is between Alexander “Ace” Baker (hereafter “Baker”) and John Hutchison (hereafter “Hutchison”), (collectively “the parties”). The purpose of the agreement is to settle a scientific dispute between Baker and Hutchison. Toward that end, Baker and Hutchison agree to arrange and document a demonstration of the so-called Hutchison Effect (hereafter “H-Effect”).YES SEE WHERE I SIGNED THIS WEEKS AGO ON THIS BLOG SPOT

Labels: , , ,