Tuesday, December 18, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM PARIS HILTON









Yes Babe.......... all those ones I sent, Thank You!!! -P


----- Original Message -----
From: johnhutchison
To: "PARIS HILTON"
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:25:43 -0700


ok its done do you want my spaces pics young lady happy holidays back to you keep safe and do post in myspaces blog you have been silent to much geeeee happy new year
----- Original Message -----
From: PARIS HILTON
To: heffect@infinet.net
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 7:39 PM
Subject: Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas John ..I have been watching "BEYOND INVENTION "Great show kudos LOL Wishing you the best of the holiday season ..........The talk in Hollywood is your show is a go ahead WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell Robert Hello From "Me" ok ? Please do not forward this email .OK !! But its ok to put on Yours &Mine blogger space.... Hello to all my fans out there . I will be Posting A message on My spaces' also John Post lots of Photographs of me! these ones I like the best ....... Please Look over these to upload................. Hugs Paris W Hilton Or P LOL Happy New Year Also! See my blog at my spaces Love my fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Got No Time? Shop Online for Great Gift Ideas!
mail.com Shopping


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello John,

This will be your year!

Robert.





--
Got No Time? Shop Online for Great Gift Ideas!
mail.com Shopping

Labels: , , , , ,