Sunday, January 21, 2007

WHAT I FEEL CAN YOU GUESS





I have no ill will towards anyone on this forum. I am pleased and saddened at the same time that the forum has come to this again.

I have been thinking of all the things that I have experienced in loving John as a human being, I met my best friend Lee. I met alot of John's friends my favorite was Mr. Yamabe. I met some not so great people, who I won't even mention.

During all of that I have grown into a beautiful, caring and honest person. I have two children that I adore before my own life. I would put my life on the line for them. My family although not as close as I would like they are still my family.

I asked John to explain to me what happened. Now that I think about it I really don't care because I have a very good outlook on life. I wish no one harm not even those that tried to harm me and my family. I hope that John and Cynthia have a wonderful life and many happy memories. I hope that they truly are soul mates and that in time they will help others that are not a forunate to find true love.

Everything that I said on this forum still holds true and I am truly grateful for meeting John.

This poem sums everything up for me a human being on mother earth.

If there is to be peace in the world,
There must be peace in the nations.

If there is to be peace in the nations,
There must be peace in the cities.

If there is to be peace in the cities,
There must be peace between neighbors.

If there is to be peace between neighbors,
There must be peace in the home.

If there is to be peace in the home,
There must be peace in the heart.

May the winds be at your backs and love in your hearts.

Corinne


Pages: [1]

Labels: ,